Sealing Engineering Services Limited was incorporated in 1994 as an industry-based supplies and services (procurement) company though it had been in operation since 1989 with the name Scan Engineering Services Limited.
It has an authorized share capital of N300,000,000.00 (Three hundred million Naira) .
Its main area of services involve the supply, installation and maintenance of parts and equipment particularly those related to high quality mechanical seals, static seals, ball valves and other related items in Sealing Technology.
Sealing Engineering Services Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Preparation, examination and analyzing of financial statements, responsible for record keeping, bank reconciliation statements
- Ensure the prompt and accurate processing of income and expenditure transactions
- Ensure that the purchases and payments, and credit control systems are kept under regular review, and to recommend and implement improvements.
- Ensure that the organisation’s income is promptly collected, accounted for and secured.
- Ensure that supplier’s accounts are settled in accordance with agreed terms.
- Ensure the correct and efficient operation of the Nominal Ledger, ensuring that control accounts are reconciled on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Reviews, investigate, correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries and related activities.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Minimum of HND in any related discipline.
- At least 1-year experience in a similar role, preferably in an environment with high transaction volumes and multiple operational locations.
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, tact, discretion, initiative and sound judgement
- Excellent organisational skills a good eye for details, determine priorities meet regular deadlines and take/follow up action
- Must be highly reliable and should be able to work with minimum supervision.
- ICAN, ACA or related professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of MS office tools and accounting applications such as with sage pastel is a must
- Proven ability to contribute in a professional and collaborative way to a team
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to manage the flow of people and business.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s or Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 29th September, 2016.