Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of its entire people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Job Title: Proposals Specialist
- Proposals generation for installation projects, hardware and software purchase, engineering support service contracts and the whole Schneider/Process Automation Product Portfolio
- Compile proposal documentation and liaise the delivery team for a seamless handover of opportunities from sales to engineering
- Liaise with sales, delivery/project and supply chain personnel to meet customer requests and needs and assess vendor offering
- Develop costing, estimation and process management tools to increase work efficiency, accuracy, turnover and cross-functional synergy
- Cost engineering for control and safety system installation projects and engineering support services for both Greenfield and Brownfield projects
- Cost estimation, cost analysis and generation of control and safety system architecture
- Conduct technical and commercial clarifications with cross-functional departments either in person, by telephone or electronically
- Initiate, manage and drive the cost, contract and proposal approval process
- Review technical and commercial content of Requests for Quotation (RFQ), tenders (ITT) and Purchase Orders (PO) from clients
- Work closely with the sales team to define sales strategies and profitability, follow up issued proposals and assist with the closing out of open opportunities
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum requirement of a higher national diploma or a bachelors degree in engineering, economics, computer science, industrial physics, physics electronics or any other relevant field.
- Relevant experience in the industrial automation industry.
- Aiming for results, Time Management, Team player, Self Starter, Coordination Skills.
- Negotiation Skill, Strong Communication Skill at all levels of organization.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of related experience in managing proposal preparation, including coordination of proposal generation with internal resources, assembling/development of costing, obtaining internal approvals and final editing of proposals.
- The position is based in Lagos, Nigeria
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply