WTS Energy is recruiting to fill the position below:
- To follow-up the Construction and associated pre-commissioning activities related to Nigerian Content (NC)packages, up to end of Construction and load-out/integration works.
- Ensure that fabrication is in accordance with the design.
- To ensure that all construction activities related to his discipline are performed safely and efficiently in linewith company objectives.
- To oversee the activities of all site teams within his discipline to ensure that all technical, contractual andcost information is properly recorded, collated and available for inspection/reference as required.
- To identify deficiencies and develop solutions to identified construction problems.
- Monitor QC activities within his discipline
- To manage construction interfaces with others (engineering, other sub-projects, commissioning) arbitrating between different disciplines, the only criterion being the overall good of the project.
- To maintain good relationships with contractors, being relatively flexible, proactive but also strict when necessary to achieve the objectives of the project.
- To ensure that safety remains the main priority on the construction site at all times.
- Attend the toolbox meetings.
- To ensure that the construction yards are provided with suitable information in line with requirements(technical & schedule), troubleshooting any technical problems that could affect construction/ fabrication.
- To identify critical activities and potential bottlenecks for the progress of the works.
- To inform periodically to Construction Yard Representative about the progress activities and area ofconcern.
- To prepare or help to prepare reports for company, partners, and authorities as required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply