Savvy Capire Partner Limited that provides solutions to commercial, residential buildings and work place management. We have offices and operational presence in four African countries – Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect/Building Engineer
- The Architect will be responsible for all areas relating to the creation of designs for new projects, alterations and redevelopments.
- The Architect stays involved throughout the construction process, adapting their plans according to budget constraints, environmental factors or client needs.
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction
- Making sure the project is running according to schedule and budget
- Playing a part in project and team management
- Travelling regularly to building sites, proposed locations and client meetings.
- Vendor co-ordination & Management at site.
- Project management.
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists
- Applying for planning permission and advice from governmental new build and legal departments
- The Architect will also work closely with a range of construction professionals from quantity surveyors to building services engineers.
- This position will also be responsible for:
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications
- Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects
- Working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget
- Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts
- Drawings and interpretation of drawings
- Choosing the materials to be used and specifying the requirements for the project
- Must hold Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Building Technology or Quantity Surveying with relevant professional qualifications.
- Must Possess good written and oral communication skills, decision-making and problem solving skills, administrative and management skills; leadership and interpersonal skills, advanced computer knowledge, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Also required to work regular office hours but may work long hours, nights and weekends due to tight schedules.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Building/Construction Industry
- Must have advanced knowledge of federal, state and local building administrative codes relating to building projects, knowledge of modern architectural methods and background on solving architectural design and construction problems.
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Willingness to work long hours, under time and budget pressure
- Excellent design and drafting skills and proficiency with computer-aided design (CAD, Revit Architecture, Autocad ,Archicad, SketchUp and Photoshop)
- Ability to prepare standard project and work schedule report
- 2-3 years of experience in Architecture
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- High levels of creativity, imagination and vision
- A keen interest in the built environment and the dedication to see projects to their conclusion
Job Title: Market and Corporate Communication
- To develop and implement clear corporate communications and brand management programs deriving from and supportive to the overall corporate goals and objectives of the Company
- Manage all database including the facility maintenance software
- Provide high level support for strategic marketing, increasing market shares and niche market identification/penetration
- Articulate, execute and manage strategies on Branding, Publicity, Advertising, Media Management, Events Management and Corporate Social Responsibility to deliver the organizations goals for visibility, reputation and brand positioning aspiration.
- Evolve policies and guidelines for all aspects of the Communications and Brand Management Function
- Maintain database of facility, purchase orders, quotations and correspondence.
- Provide information and up-to-date web content about Savvy Capire for publication on the website and social media
- Liaise with the Directors and HODs in writing and producing marketing material (brochures, posters, flyers etc).
- Research and develop a monthly marketing action plan for the marketers to support strategic marketing activities.
- Generate minutes of meetings and department reports; strategy documents, internal communiques and other project-based reports as required.
- Advice on suitable CSR initiatives and managing the activities.
- Determine appropriate media and channels for corporate communications
- Negotiate favorable terms for the Company on all brand management and communications contracts and projects
- Communications /response for crisis and issue management
- Manage and account for the Communications and Brand Management budget
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Chairman, Board of Directors, and Managing Director/CEO of the Company
- Facilitate good media coverage of the Company by developing and maintaining good media relations through engagement and availing relevant information to members of the public.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 3 years work experience in marketing and branding.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations preferred.
- Masters of Science Degree in Communications/ Public will be an added advantage
- Membership of Nigerian Institute of Public Relations (NIPR) / Chartered Marketing Communications Institute of Nigeria (CMCIN) will be an added advantage
- Experience must include strategic planning, communications planning and management, marketing and media relations.
- Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to clearly present recommendations and ideas to summarize complex issues.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong communication skills with personable appearance
- Customer Service skills
- Excellent IT proficiency skills and conversant with the use of social media
- Ability to think strategically
- Strong Interpersonal skills/Team Player
- Creativity and innovative skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Fundraising expertise
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and resume in a PDF or Word Document only to “Savvy Capire Partners” at: [email protected] Subject of the mail should be Position applied for: ” Architect/ Building Engineer” or “Market and Corporate Communication”.
Hard-copy of CV can be submitted at Office:
Savvy Capire Partners Limited,
F15 City Mall Onikan,
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted via mail and phone call
Application Deadline 31st December, 2015.