Saro AgroSciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection Industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way.
We have our Head Office located in Ibadan and offices across Nigeria as well as in the West and Central African countries.
Saro AgroSciences Limited is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Agric Graduate Trainee
- The need for market expansion has created opportunities for graduates to join our organisation through our Graduate Training Scheme.
- Minimum Second Class Upper degree in any of the following disciplines: Agricultural Science, Agric Economics & Extension, Crop Production/Protection, Agronomy
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme.
- Minimum of 2:1
- Required Age: 25 and below as at last birthday
Special Skills and Key Behavioral Competencies
- Be a self-starter and live in the rural areas of our job locations
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Ability to sell.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 17th October, 2016.