IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 375,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.
IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers.
Job Title: SAP Logistics Consultant
The SAP Logistics Consultant will be involved in the delivery of large end to end SAP implementations as well as significant Enhancements.
Our SAP Consultants use their expertise and skills in SAP design, development, integration, testing and deployment to help our clients achieve their objectives and as a key member of the Logistics Team the SAP Logistics Consultant will ensure design and realization of functional solutions are fit for purpose and delivered against stated business requirements
The SAP Logistics Consultant will assess available technologies, and recommend solution options according to the customer’s activities and requirements expected to collaborate with customers, other consultants and core stakeholders to understand user requirements. They may serve as team members or team leads and be able to work independently on client site.
n Ability to perform the role of Logistics lead on large SAP Implementations including the facilitation of workshops and requirement gathering sessions.
n Ability to communicate effectively at all levels both client facing and internal IBM
- Design and implement Best Practice SAP Logistics solutions appropriate to identified standards
- Develop familiarity with clients operations
- Fosters and maintain good relationships with customers and colleagues to meet expected customer service levels
- Is aware of commercial arrangements with a client and contributes to these as appropriate
- Contribute to the continuous improvement within the SAP Logistics Team
- Any other reasonable duty or request
- Keep up to date with SAP capabilities within the SAP Logistics arena
- Delivery of complex solutions across a variety of different industry sectors
- Can prepare specifications, estimates and solution documentation to support work completed
Desired Skills and Experience
4 years SAP Implementation Consultation Skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply