A leading, multinational FMCG company is recruiting for an Nigerian SAP Accountant, to be based in Lagos.
The successful candidate will have a relevant qualification, and a track record working with SAP within a FMCG industry. Please be sure to read the requirements below.
Job Title: Nigerian SAP Accountant
Salary: USD$53 000 – USD 43 000 per year
- • Run daily production consumption variance reporting
- o Follow up on variances
- • Check Production figures (ensure back flush daily updated)
- • Daily sales recording on par:(All bakeries)
- o Activity price uploads and adjustments
- • Manage costing for Recipe changes
- • Set up standard cost and run Analyses
- • Execute order settlements and report on variances
- • Manage Inventory levels (slow moving dead stock).
- • Analyse Cost of sales changeable adjustments.
- • Identify and develop reporting requirements.
- • Ensure transactions are recorded within the SAP discipline.
- • First port of call for all Masterdata requirements.
- • Monitor Warehouse stock lists specific FW01 in Oregun where negative stock is used:
- o Manage Physical Inventory counts Centrally:
- o Create Physical Inventory documents
- o Freeze book activated
- o Counts are entered
- o Investigate variance report and get feedback on variances out of speck.
- o Variances are signed of and differences posted.
- • Maintain Production Masterdata:
- o BoM changes
- · Relevant Tertiary qualification
- · 5 – 7 year experience – SAP accounting in FMCG
How to Apply
Please send all applications via email to: [email protected] together with a cover letter.