Sansvid – M International – Established in 2009, Sansvid M. International has partnered with international organizations and institutions to add value to many professionals,develop effective project teams that will tailor and deliver quality solutions that bring about the desired change in an organization.
Sansvid – M International is recruiting to fill the positions below in various states of Nigeria:
Job Title: Sales Consultant/Independent Marketer
Location: Kano, Kogi, Niger, Gombe, Benue, Bauchi, Osun, Adamawa, Ondo, Ekiti, Taraba, Oyo
- Sales Consultants(commission job)
- Identify market opportunities and position the company to take advantage of such opportunities
- Develop new market opportunities for additional product volumes coming from current and future operating areas
- Facilitate organizational development activities such as strategic planning, process consultation and management coaching
- Support strategic objectives by leading all marketing, business development and sales initiatives to identify and develop new accounts and maximize sales with existing accounts
- Implement the company’s business development strategies
- Communicating with our existing clients while developing new relationships to grow the company’s revenue.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc/M.Sc
- Experience: Entry Level, 1-3 years
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and make reasoned judgements in a timely fashion.
Remuneration Very Attractive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to:
Kano Applicants: email@example.com
Kogi Applicants: firstname.lastname@example.org
Niger Applicants: email@example.com
Gombe Applicants: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benue Applicants: email@example.com
Bauchi Applicants: firstname.lastname@example.org
Osun Applicants: email@example.com
Adamawa Applicants: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ondo Applicants: email@example.com
Ekiti Applicants: firstname.lastname@example.org
Taraba Applicants: email@example.com
Oyo Applicants: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th June, 2016.