Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Administrator
- Act as liaison between remote office locations and various departments within the company
- Provide general administrative support to the Sales Manager
- Assist with training class preparation, manuals and set up
- Work with IT teams to resolve any equipment issues
- Assist the Sales Director/ Manager
- Carryout some receptionist duties
- Sales support (train sales on expense reports)
- Point of contact for office and facility management
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or Business related course
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Able to multitask
- 1+ years of experience in a Sales Department and/or Customer Service Organization
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel and Word
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Obedient, Respectful and reliable.
Job Title: Tele-Sales Executive
- Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the sales force with the emphasis on high quality leads.
- Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors
- Proactively follow up leads generated from canvassing by the account managers.
- Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already on the database
- Manage the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business
- Work closely with the marketing team to achieve sales objectives.
- Negotiate commercial terms within set guidelines-attend monthly meetings with the Corporate Account Managers to update information and discuss any issues.
- Liaise effectively with all departments to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing Best Practice Ideas.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Computer literate/keyboard skills
- At least 1-2 years working within a sales environment preferably in a proactive telemarketing role within the FMCG or Pharmaceutical Industry
- Excellent telephone skills
- High degree of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize issues
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Previous applicants need not apply as your applications will be attended to alongside
Application Deadline 30th December, 2015