Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited, a global leader in complete lifecycle power solutions for the Marine and Energy Markets is seeking to recruit dynamic and creative thinkers with a passion for high-performance and professionalism to fill the position of Sales Support Engineer.
The position is located in Lagos, Nigeria.
Job Position: Sales Support Engineer
Job area Sales & Marketing
– Coordinates bid package preparation work to achieve defined sales targets.
– Evaluate inquires and register/maintain opportunity information in CRM
– Configure solution according to defined needs
– Preparing cost calculations according to directives and agreed targets
– Evaluate technical and environmental risks of the solution.
– Ensure that response time for sales inquiries / request / orders are met.
– Perform technical assistance to Sales and customers.
Participate in relevant sales meetings with customers.
– Keep close contact with the sale support from Wartsila business line
– Support Sales Account Coordinator, Sales Account Manager and Senior Account manager as well as Field Service Coordinator and Parts order Coordinator
– Monthly reporting sales status
– Communication skills
– Cultural knowledge
– Presentation skills
– Teamwork skills
– Wärtsilä knowledge & business
– Contractual skills
– Persuasive selling
– Pro-active appoach
– Out off the box thinker
Bachelors/First degree in Engineering
3 years experience in Power and or Marine Services
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application deadline 2016-02-18