GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Specialist: MSS Peri-Operative
Job Number: 2779944
Business: GE Healthcare
Business Segment: Healthcare Life Care Solutions
- As a Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for selling ultrasound equipment and/or services in West Africa.
- This would be a limited number of the company’s products typically specializes in a single product or product line, and carries an overlay quota.
- Generally not account-assigned; called into accounts as opportunities are identified and may work with account-assigned Sales Account Managers to close sale.
This position may manage and coordinate the sales and technical team in support of the key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Compiling lists of prospective customers and sales leads. Follow up as necessary
- Working with sales leaders and sales representatives to increase prospects and drive closure of opportunities
- Providing pricing strategy and insure pricing compliance for segment opportunities
- Estimating date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of the company’s production and delivery schedules
- Forecasting orders and sales of assigned territory and submit monthly report
- Representing the company at trade association meetings to promote product and company
- Providing training to all sales team members on strategy and product offerings
- Making cold calls to potential customers where required
- Minimum of a B.Sc degree in Health Science : (Physician, Technician, Nurse)
- Minimum 5 years of selling experience in diagnostic equipment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to travel
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- Clinical experience in Anesthesia and Monitoring Solutions
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in sales
- Previous experience selling capital goods
- Direct experience selling to CXO levels as well as technical decision makers
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply