The Learning Nuggets Company – A dynamic online, mobile and virtual learning company is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Job type: Full-time
- As a sales representative your primary objective is to work in the sales department, sell the company’s products and services and report to sales managers.
- Take charge of customer files and ensure attentive follow-up.
- Respond to customer needs and know how to put the client first.
- Act as an interface between the company and its customers; sales representatives represent the company.
- You will be tasked with forging professional relationships on the company’s behalf and properly manage those relationships.
- Assist in the implementation of the marketing plan and in sales development.
- Promote products or services and to grow customer portfolios (e.g. retailers, wholesalers) for their employer.
- You will be assigned a sales territory, in which you are required to prospect for sales by contacting current and potential customers and setting up meetings for the purpose of signing new sales contracts.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must have a minimum of HND in ICT or Technology related fields, Sales, Marketing, Business or Education (Tertiary).
- Minimum sales experience 3 years selling to SME/larger corporate or public sector at all levels.
- Ability to generate results and meet targets
- Ability to work well on your own and also as part of a team
- Confidence, motivation and determination
- Pay attention to detail
- The ability to deal with rejection
- Ability to develop in-depth knowledge about your products & markets
- Ability to present using presentation aids
- IT &/or consultancy skills is a bonus
- French language is a bonus
- Ability to interface at senior management level
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business sense and a professional manner
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Good communication and people skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
Training and Development:
- There will be in-house training on all products and sales administration systems, along with on the job training.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 11th March, 2016.