Planex Finishing Nigeria Limited is an innovation-driven company providing house-finishing solutions to construction and engineering companies, corporate organizations, and individuals with tastes for high aesthetic value. It was established over a decade ago and specializes in providing high-end finishing services such as screeding, tiling, and painting.
In a bid to provide a holistic service offering to its customers, the company is launching its premier paint brand, Kolor Paints, in October and seeks to position itself as the leading brand in paint products and finishing services. To this end, it seeks to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing/ Sales Representative
Reporting Relationship: Reporting To Managing Director
Work Hours: 9AM – 5PM, weekdays
Start Date: 15th October, 2015
- Source prospects for all product and service lines via referrals from PF existing clientele.
- Close sales for prospects sourced via referrals.
- Advise the firm on trends in the market and industry based on relation with prospects and leads.
- Source advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press – local, regional, national and specialist publications – or on the radio, depending on the organisation and the campaign
- Maintain and update customer databases
- Organize and anchor sales meetings with prospects
- Develop and deliver sales proposals
- Source for prospects.
- Keep records of prospects and follow up on sales lead.
- Maintain and develop good relationship with customers through personal contact or meetings or via telephone, etc.
- Display efficiency in gathering market and customer info to enable negotiations regarding variations in prices, delivery and customer specifications, to their managers.
- Help management in forthcoming products and discuss on special promotions.
- Record sales and order information and report the same to the team leader.
- Female, Not more than 28 years old,
- University/Polytechnic graduate with any discipline, not less than HND
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC scheme.
- Ability to use the Microsoft Office Package [Word, Excel, Power-Point Presentation, etc.]
- Experience not mandatory but an added advantage. Must reside on Lagos Island or its environs.
- Eye for colour: Job requires having a high level of colour-matching skills; being able to properly advise clients on what colours to buy and how to match them.
- Presentation: Job requires having above average presentation skills. Candidates must be able to hold their own in a sales presentation.
- Dependability: Job requires being reliable, responsible, dependable, and being able to fulfil obligations.
- Research and deduction: Job requires gathering information and making intelligent deductions.
- Business Savvy: Job requires having good business sense.
- Warm, attractive and accommodating appearance.
- Confident, Sociable, Pleasant and professional personality.
- Effective, clear communication ability
- Self-Control: Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
- Stress Tolerance: Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Excellent Communicator: Job requires being able to express oneself fluently in English language [written and oral English].
- Negotiation and Sales: Job requires negotiating with and convincing prospects to purchase a product or service.
N40,000 – N50,000 basic monthly allowance plus commission over sales.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
For Further Enquiries
Send an email to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 4th October, 2015.