Dizengoff W A (Nigeria) Limited is a highly respected multi divisional company established for almost 60 years in Nigeria, and is a subsidiary of a multi-million dollars UK Group operating across Europe, the Middle East & Africa. The Company enjoys, and passionately retains, an outstanding and uncompromising reputation for reliability and integrity towards its customers, suppliers, financial institutions, statutory agencies, shareholders and employees. It competes in both the public and private sectors at both national and state levels primarily in the provision of complex end-to-end solutions, products and services, in partnership with world class OEMs, to the oil & gas, agriculture, telecommunications, financial services and blue chip sector as well as to state and federal government clients nationwide. It’s Communication and security portfolio of brands includes Motorola Solutions, PaloAlto Networks, RAD, RADWARE, RADWIN, ECI and Pelco CCTV Surveillance systems.
We are seeking to engage a globally minded and matured individual with a successful track record of sales and marketing. If you have extensive experience in corporate sales, we would like to speak with you.
Job Title: Executive Sales Representative
Ref: ESR – 02
To lead the Communication Business Unit’s Portfolio (under the “Dizengoff” corporate name), to identify prospects, prepare and present sales proposals and make sales to target channels and clients in order to achieve the budget objectives,
- Ensure the minimum monthly & quarterly sales &gross margin targets as laid down in the Annual Business Plan are consistently delivered and achieved for the company.
- Develop highly effective relationships with key decision makers across the market necessary to achieve the Company’s goals & objectives.
- Personally develop a pipeline, leads and direct and drive new Business and sales for the company portfolio.
- Establish daily productive and professional relationship with the relevant staff of Dizengoff’s partners and end-users; support them when necessary with joint presentation and relationship with prospects.
- Progressive proven sales career with minimum of 5 years verifiable working experience including successful selling results within the IT solutions & Services sector in corporate account & Channels with the demonstrable ability to satisfy the demands of the Job Description
- Contacts with current buyers and purchasing decision makers within this sector, both in the Public & Private sectors, of very considerable advantage. .
- A relevant degree from a respected University with very high numerate, written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to manage technically oriented products and services.
- An MBA and or Marketing professional qualification would be an added advantage as would fluency in English.
- A team player,yet with the confidence to aggressively pursue and deliver profitable sales growth.
- Proven results oriented numerate Sales account & Channel Management in the IT sector with a strong personal drive and ambition but with the integrity and potential to grow into more senior management positions.
- An IT background with demonstrable measurable success winning and retaining new corporate accounts.
- Almost certainly to include successful
- selling results within the IT security Products sector.
- No job hoppers.
Attractive salary package plus performance linked sales incentive scheme.
How to Apply
All applicants are encouraged to study carefully the requirements of the role given it is in the mutual interest of the appointee and the Company that the best match be achieved. Speculative, superficial and or incomplete applications will be immediately rejected. The Company reserves the right to contact only applicants selected for interview.
ONLY QUAUFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD APPLY
All Applications should be sent no later than 7 days from the date of this publication to [email protected] with the candidate name, job title and code stated in the subject line of the email. Each application must include the Applicant’s detailed resume, with copies of Qualifications and Professional Accreditations attached, plus full contact details including e-mail address and GSM number, and a list of a minimum of 3 referees, along with a comprehensive cover letter indicating in full your current annual remuneration and benefits, and your personal career aspirations.