PrognoStore is a 3-in-1-Solution – Point of sale + Inventory + Analytics for small businesses to run their stores. Your role is to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Sales Rep Job Opening At PrognoStore.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Promotes/sells/secures new business from potential customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to potential customers and assists them in selecting those best-suited price plans to their needs.
Details of Function
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyses the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of prospective customers value to the organization.
- Reports directly to the Sales Manager/Director of Sales.
- Must possess minimum two (2) years experience in the Technology sector especially selling software as a service.
- Possession of a post-secondary degree in any discipline.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th September, 2015.