Jumia is the largest e-commerce mall in Africa with over 100,000 unique visitors a day, buying everything from Fashion to Phones.Founded in 2012 in Nigeria, Jumia’s mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience.
Jumia is part of Africa Internet Group, a leading global incubator of startups specialised in e-commerce. Africa Internet Group is Africa’s leading internet firm, with already over 3,000 employees in over 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia.com,Kaymu.com, Hellofood.com, Lamudi.com, Carmudi.com and Jovago.com. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom and Rocket Internet.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Africa Internet Group steps in.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Sales Recruiter Job Vacancy At Jumia Nigeria.
We are currently looking for talented people to join our team and embark on an exciting journey in the core of marketing and entrepreneurship:
Job Title: Sales Recruiter
Department: Sales & Account Management
- Recruiters are responsible for managing and supporting the entire recruiting process for JForce agents in Bayelsa State.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Sourcing, recruiting and registering Jforce agents in Bayelsa State.
- Participating on the recruiting team in developing, implementing and executing recruiting programs and strategies to build a healthy pipeline of qualified agents. Build solid relationships with sales leadership teams and serve as a partner before, during, and after the recruiting process.
- Be proactive in networking, cold calling, and “deep diving” into candidate networks
- Partnering with area supervisors to drive the recruiting process through Business Opportunity Meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 1+ years recruiting experience
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring candidates at large
- Ability to articulate the Jumia/JForce value proposition and story to candidates
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast paced environment
- Strong MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Effective verbal and written communication skills (clear and concise)
- Multi task efficiency
- Strong organizational and time management skills and should be a residence in Bayelsa state.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online