Interra Networks Ltd (Interra) is a leading provider of Information & Communications Technology (ICT) solutions for the private and public sector. We develop, deploy and manage ICT products and services with a focus on the emerging markets of the world from as simple as a website to as
complex as a secure IP-Voice Network, we can help turn your business needs into a working solution.
We bring our years of experience to bear in developing innovative solutions and partnering with our clients to ensure they derive maximum value from their technology projects.
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager
We are in search of a Sales & Marketing Manager that will be stationed in Abuja and serve as a “change agent” willing to join a dynamic company with new products and services tailored for the Nigerian market.You should possess excellent written and oral communication skills. Highly innovative with a proven ability to create and implement ICT sales strategies that will achieve revenue. You must be a results oriented and target driven individual with the ability to develop and achieve sales results across your team of talented professionals.
What will your job entail?
- Establishing sales objectives for existing and new products;
- Enforcing sales targets across sales personnel and business practice groups;
- Managing and growing the sales & marketing team and competency across the company;
- Implementing sales & marketing programs along with technical teams;
- Account management: maximize customer retention through developing relationships with key accounts;
- Working with technical teams to develop solutions and proposals for key Public Sector accounts;
- Developing and managing channel partners (value-added resellers and agents) for Interra products;
- Developing and managing Interra’s partnerships with various OEMs;
- Representing Interra Networks at trade association meetings, conferences and events to promote company products and services;
- Supervising sales activities using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application;
What skills and knowledge must I possess?
- Drive – you must be a self-starter;
- Demonstrated ability to successfully drive sales;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Strong knowledge of the ICT industry with specific reference to Nigeria;
- A good knowledge of the Nigerian Public Sector;
- Strong presence and presentation skills;
- A good knowledge of Lagos and Abuja is an added advantage
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a dynamic team environment
- Strong understanding of business development principles;
- Strong negotiation, influencing skills and an ability to persuade at all levels;
Education and Qualification:
- Minimum of 6 years sales experience in an ICT-related field;
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree;
- Possession of recognized, professional certification in ICT is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Send CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Job Position as title.
Application Deadline 22nd February, 2016