Oriental Trust is all about ‘Building Visions’, our goal in this century is to remain at the fore front of creativity coupled with excellent professional services, skilled manpower, and an organizational structure that enhance productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
The key role/responsibilities are divided into two:
- Building the Business- sales, coverage, display, competitive pricing and
- Building the Organization Capabilities- training, coaching, effective working tools and effective work environment.
- Responsible for delivery/exceeding target sales for distributor organization.
- Monitoring & driving sales on a regular basis
- Motivating & driving sales team for target achievement.
- Market Expansion & Penetration.
- Ensuring coverage of the entire market.
- Identification of the new dealers/ Wholesalers & introducing them to the Branch Manager
- Ensuring that the product is available & visible throughout his assigned territory.
- Good understanding of the market & competition
- Ensures all the different types of the organisations brands are always available in every store.
- Ensures the organisations brands (in every store) have advantage over competition – in display, visibility and pricing.
- Responsible for training sales reps.
- Product development and sales of company product.
- Manage distributor sales resources.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or other relevant discipline.
- MBA or relevant post-graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Must have Passion for selling and willing to work on the field.
- Presentation and Reporting skills
- Organizational awareness.
- Coaching skills.
- Negotiation and Relationship Management Skills.
- Strong commercial, sales and negotiation skills
- Cognate experience in professional marketing and selling.
- Good communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Ability to work effectively in teams
- Proven track record of achieving targets and delivering growth.
- Good knowledge Of MS office applications.
- Communication skills.
- Must be Hardworking
Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant certificates to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 29th April, 2016.