Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
One of our employers, a key player in Nigeria’s leading business conglomerates with major presence across diverse sectors is seeking Sales Managers for their Lagos, Ibadan, Enugu and Port Harcourt branches.
Job Title: Sales Managers
The sales managers will be responsible for lead generation & opening new accounts for the company.
- Prepare & execute quarterly naira 33M Sales Go to market plan.
- With each account; understand their monthly requirement, understand the company’s competition (Difference in Product, Price & Other Service Offerings), maximize business with each customer, sign longer lasting and higher value deals.
- Maintaining and increasing sales of glass bottles.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding customer base.
- Identify potential customer list (Pharmaceutical Companies), meet decision makers & push them to make buying decision.
- Convert above leads to active & regular business.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 8+ Years of proven track record of selling packaging products to B2B.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Manage time effectively, prioritizing tasks and able to work to deadlines.
- Gather information systematically to establish facts & principles. Problem solving.
- Understand the commercial realities affecting the organization.
- Maintains effective performance under pressure.
- Able to decide what steps are needed to achieve particular goals and then implement these.
- Candidates should have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Self – confidence and an ability to speak confidently about an industry as well as a company’s product/services.
- Able to express ideas clearly and confidently in speech.
- Determination to get things done. Make things happen & constantly looking for better ways of doing things.
- Able to plan activities & carry them through effectively.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should please send their CVs stating the job title as subject of mail to[email protected]