Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
Oracle’s product strategy provides flexibility and choice to our customers across their IT infrastructure. Now, with Sun server, storage, operating-system, and virtualization technology, Oracle is the only vendor able to offer a complete technology stack in which every layer is integrated to work together as a single system.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Sales Manager Job Vacancy At Oracle.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager
Job Ref: ERP-15000Z22
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
- Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
- Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment.
- May have project lead role.
- Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle’s competitors.
- Interaction with C level players.
- Team player.
- Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts.
- Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers.
- Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
- 5 years field sales experience with focus on large strategic accounts including applications sales experience.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Travel may be needed.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online