Dragnet Solutions is a dynamic Information Technology company that specializes in the design, development and implementation of innovative people screening solutions. At Dragnet, we understand that there are many activities in our national life we can impact in a positive way such that we transform the way the identified activities are carried out for the better and for good. The people at Dragnet believe that we can dream of a better tomorrow and we can make that dream a reality in a socially and economically sustainable manner.
As a company we are committed to deploying innovative, simple and sensible technology to make the transformation possible. Our chosen areas of impact for now include: Recruitment, Graduate Careers, Examination Administration, Scholarship and Bursary Management, Identity Management. In other words Dragnet will deploy technology and transform the way we screen as a nation for meritocracy, integrity and excellence.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Sales Manager Job Opening at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Prospect new clients and follow up aggressively on contacts
- Make presentations/demos to make a sale
- Cold calls to arrange meetings with potential customers and prospect for new business
- Gather market and customer information
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Gain a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements;
- Project a positive organizational image to clients and the public at large.
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyse trends and results.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas; project expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Implement sales programs by developing sales team action plans
- Complete sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; follow up on work results.
- Maintain national sales staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; plan, monitor and appraise job results.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of company procedures and products
- Good communication skills
- Sales Experience
- Business Management
- Marketing Management
- Relationship management
- Creative thinking
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Strategic perspectives and business acumen would also be crucial to enable accelerated growth plans
- Strong ability to identify effective marketing campaigns to recruit new partners
- Manage programs from concept to execution and driven stronger sales execution to target
- A graduate of a reputable university with a minimum of a Second Class Lower Division in Business Administration or any related discipline
- Applicant should not be more than 35 years of age
- Applicant should possess a minimum of 5 years Sales working experience
- Strategic selling is an added advantage
- An experience in selling technology solutions is an added advantage
- Good knowledge of HR tools and practices is an added advantage
- Proficient in the use of personal computers and Microsoft office packages (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
How to Apply