Cadbury Nigeria Plc – Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been re-imagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, MondelÄ’z International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
Mondelez International LLC is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Divisional Sales Manager
Job Number: 1616945
- Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the successful candidate will plan annual division sales strategy in line with agreed objectives.
- The role will deliver agreed volume and value objectives for all products within the assigned division and work actively with distributors to ensure that sales plans reflect integration of channels/REs across the market.
- He/she will also lead, coach and motivate the divisional sales team for effective maximum performance.
Specific responsibilities will include to:
- Plan annual divisional sales strategy in line with the objectives set out in the Sales Operations Plan and agreed with the National Sales Manager
- Effectively manage company sales for growth, market share and profit for the business.
- Engage sales team and distributors in the division to drive and deliver overall sales objective and growth agenda.
- Lead divisional sales team to manage the selling and merchandising agents to ensure that company sales and merchandising standards are maintained
- Maintain and develop positive customer relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- Recommend and ensure the implementation of capability improvement plans for divisional sales team in line with company guidelines
- Provide strategic direction to the divisional sales team
- Be responsible for the P&L for the division – budget preparation, fund management and cost control
- Participate in distributor selection process and review performance
- Establish high level network with distributors and competitors which enables pick up of significant industry information and plan to increase distribution of key priority SKUs and maximise distributor / wholesale activities
- Good first Degree in any related discipline from a reputable institution. Higher degree(s) , such as MBA, will be an advantage
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ relevant experience with at least 4 years in in a similar role, preferably in multinational FMCG environment
- Strong strategic orientation, demonstrable leadership, negotiation, interpersonal and financial management skills
- Good communication (verbal & written) skills. Ability to communicate in local dialect of the territory is essential
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply