Fine & Country is a global real estate brand, specializing in providing a premium service through exceptional marketing and professionalism in the upper quartile of the market. Fine & Country International W.A markets and sells hundreds of Nigeria’s most remarkable homes annually and provides real estate advisory services to blue chip companies, corporate organizations and institutional clients since joining the global network in 2008. Whether you are looking for a modern luxury home or a “smart” home with the latest in modern conveniences, or you prefer an eco-friendly home, we can help you find it all.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Sales&Leasing Consultants Job Vacant at Fine&Country Nigeria
Job Position: Sales & Leasing Consultants (Residential)
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Introduce new projects within our target areas
- Introduce strategic alliances between Fine and Country and other companies
- Liaise with existing clients(Vendors and Buyers)
- Market analysis on properties in Ikoyi, VI, Lekki and any other location assigned.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy to sell/lease properties in FC mandates.
- Develop in depth knowledge about the available properties on the market.
- Closing sales and leases on properties
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Sending out Offer Letters to clients (email and hard copy) in liaison with LBD.
- Review your own sales performance
- Attend to enquiries from clients interested in buying or renting property as well as clients who would like to rent or sell their properties.
- View properties owned by clients for sale or lease. Visit potential customers for new business
- Schedule meetings with clients
- Follow up with clients who want to buy or lease properties via email.
- Forward proposals to clients on various projects.
- Sign Exclusive mandates with vendors
- Ensure all transaction memos are filed accurately
- Advise & contribute on all marketing materials on projects.
- All other tasks as assigned by the Line.
Job Scope and Accountabilities:
- Funds Mobilisation (Closing sales increasing clientele) and Investment Opportunities
- Development of area market – market segmentation, prospecting, marketing
- Reporting – Weekly activities reporting to Management
- Prompt Response to enquiries – e-mails, letters, etc
- Annual Target
- Direct marketing
Competencies and Skills:
- Good Presentation skills (PowerPoint, branding)
- Good Communication skills (written, spoken, appearance)
- Excellent selling skills and the art of closing a sale.
- Excellent customer relationship etiquettes
- Excellent time management skills
- Good understanding of marketing and customer service delivery
- Analytical Competence
- High standards of ethics, integrity
- CRM – Investee Management
- Coordinate branch activities
- Private Banking – efficient management of relationships & lead generation
- PR and marketing communication
- Private Clients, Corporate Clients, and General Clients
- Marketing consultants
- Media/ PR Consultants – Press, Newspaper, Adverts, Public relations Branches
Key Performance Goals/Targets:
- Introduction of new projects
- Complaint free CRM
- Market intelligence – competition products, operations,
- E-marketing (updating information on website, placement of sales materials)
- Low level of client exit
- Turnaround time for project transactions
- Updating our customer database daily
- Candidate must have at least 2-3 years Sales experience in a Real Estate Firm.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified Candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]
and position applying for should be used as subject of email. Any application that do not follow this format will not be treated.
Application Closing Date
Friday 5th of June, 2015.