Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
Oracle Corporation is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technology Sales Representative – Public Sector
Job Code: 16000JZJ
Location: Lagos, Nigera
- Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
- Primary job duty is to sell technology software products and related services in a defined territory.
- Identifies, qualifies and closes new opportunities.
- Manages accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support.
- Leverages the Oracle sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase local market share.
- Builds and expands business partner revenue and self sufficiency.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of technology sales experience.
- Ability to forecast, manage sales expenses, and successfully close new Oracle business.
- Business development, prospecting and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales objective and territory/account development.
- Experience as the focal point for clients for all sales and related issues.
- Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors.
- Travel may be needed.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply for this Position