Westsos is a global human development and training company. Offering the most relevant and timely content delivered by the best facilitators around the world.
Our training solutions teach essential personal development, talent management, communications skill, business analysis, project management, skill management, process improvement and leadership development. With thousands of trainings and courses ranging from foundational to specialized certifications, we offer comprehensive personal and professional development and our core IT training is focused on technology partners such as Oracle, Google, Amazon Web Services, Cisco, Citrix, IBM, Microsoft, and Red Hat.
Westsos is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Director
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage a team of Sales Executives and Account Managers that contact sales prospects through, but not limited to, phone calls, email, mailings and seminars to communicate opportunities to extend initiatives with the company.
- Identify revenue programs and facilitate finance, legal and sales practices.
- Oversee resource planning, reporting, territories, incentives and communications for the assigned team.
- Oversee the use and continued changes in SalesForce to make this a more efficient tool.
- Participate in client interactions to ensure cross training, customer satisfaction and management involvement regularly.
- Ensure reporting and communications is frequent and bi-directional.
- Conduct selling efforts as needed and help Sales Team met sales quotas.
- Facilitate new processes, tools, communications, training and methodologies to ensure the sales department’s success across departments throughout the company. Serve with other departmental management to facilitate relationships among members of these various departments and locations in order to achieve the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with marketing, support, and product management to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns, and offerings.
- Facilitate programs to gather requirements and features from customers and their communities to augment sales, marketing, development, support, product management, and business and technology partnerships, and others as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in a Business or Technical discipline.
- Demonstrated people-oriented management experience, leading a team of people, and a minimum of 8-10 years overall business experience.
- Knowledge/experience in the teaching and training industries is required.
- A positive attitude and ability to demonstrate an unwavering commitment to sales with the ability to prioritize and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment is critical.
- Travel to meet staffs as warranted (including overnight travel as necessary).
- Must be willing to work varied hours to support business hours nationwide.
- Superior problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to manage detail on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in Inside Sales Management preferred, but not required.
- Must possess demonstrated outstanding sales skills and in making quotas in inside sales.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate professionally with customers at all levels of management, company peers and VP of Sales is required.
- Experience selling training and teaching solutions is required.
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 15th March, 2016.