Petronomics Learning and Development has been relied upon by industry practitioners and their advisors for its building Logoof competence over the years. Given our pedigree, it is no surprise that we are trusted provider of superior intellectual resource pool that leading industry practitioners approach to bridge competency gap in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Executive (Sport Shop)
- Knowledge of retail marketing, including current fashions and FMCG trends.
- Ability to maximize a retail stores profits whilst minimizing costs.
- Excellent customer care standards.
- Develop and manage the Online Shop whilst also being innovative with regards to marketing campaigns.
- Manage payment systems in accordance with company procedures and policies, at all times with staff and customer safety as the uppermost priority.
- Organise and dispatch daily customer orders. Manage refunds and returned items.
- Respond to telephone and internet queries and ensure effective communication is taken and maintain customer service levels
- Ability to identify a customers needs, satisfy it and then close a sale with the various merchandise in the outlet.
- Deliver retail and customer service activities within to optimise and exceed sales targets, profitability and customer satisfaction in conjunction with the Online retail & Stock manager
- Team Working and Personal Impact
- Communication and Influencing
- Attention to Detail
- Leading Others
- Managing the Customer Relationship
- Planning and Control
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a retail environment.
- Working knowledge of stock control management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with the subject as Sales Executive (Sport Shop).
Note: Mails without proper subject matter, will not be treated