Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; our client who is a Corporate Solutions and Management Consultancy Services Firm that specializes in travel management, logistics & protocol, corporate incentives and a slew of other services, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Category: Sales, Business development (Lagos)
Sector: Hotel / Aviation / Travel / Media
- To retain and increase the business of existing key accounts.
- To meet and exceed client goals and aspirations assigned to their travel programme
- To act as the Ambassador of the Organization, developing meaningful, long lasting relationships
- To highlight, document and demonstrate the value and benefit of a continual relationship with the Organization
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of key accounts effectively and holistically.
- Develop multi layered relationships within the client e.g. Finance, Board, Marketing etc
- Understand client business objectives and build a business plan to demonstrate key strategic goals to be achieved
- Identify areas for growth within portfolio of accounts, be it through acquisitions, subsidiary companies
- Deliver professional quarterly business reviews, documenting values created, emerging trends and recommendations
- Maintain and develop excellent supplier and customer relationships, delivering value for all parties
- Assist the company with any promotions and events.
- Ensure that PIR’s originating from customer interaction are raised immediately and followed through until satisfactory conclusion
- Travel will be required.
- Establish and develop strong relationships with all internal personnel associated with portfolio of accounts (operations, finance, Marketing etc)
- Keep abreast of any industry updates that will affect the customers and report such threats and opportunities to your superior
- Ensure that all clients’ servicing is conducted in line with the Company’s Code of Business Conduct.
- Ability to interrogate data, identifying trends and exceptions that can be reported through to the relevant client
Qualification and Experience
Skills and Requirements:
- At least 2-3 years experience in a customer relations position within the travel and tourism industry, as a preference from a Travel consulting background.
- Excellent presentation skills, negotiation and relationship building skills with strong commercial awareness.
- An excellent command of the English language.
- A high level of computer literacy.
- At least 1 year Account management experience.
- A good business acumen, with specific focus on business planning and presentation skills.
- Must be able to work as part of a team with a positive attitude to external and internal forces.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online