Job Title: Sales Executive
- The Sales Executive is expected to lead and grow the sales channels in Nigeria in accordance with corporate objectives (i.e. revenue & profit targets, product growth initiatives, etc.).
- The Sales executive is a highly motivated individual with a strong import/export ocean and air transportation skill set, capable of developing compelling value propositions that foster strong relationships.
- Execute strategic sales in line with company’s targets
- Identify, qualify, develop and strategic sales opportunities then convert them through the sales process into prospects and customers.
- Advocates for both the company and the customer, striving to find win-win solutions that expand and further client relationships.
- Performs regular (daily) visits to qualified prospects and customers to drive the business and grow the company’s revenue, market share and profitability. Builds relationships at all levels and represents the company in a professional manner, including making presentations.
- Achieves the monthly and annual growth targets (revenue, profit, volume) as defined in the sales budget
- Ensure all business transactions meet company P&L objectives
- Must have a network of customers.
- Draft out quotations and document customers’ requirements to ensure such requirements are within the specified scope
- Achieve monthly sales targets and provide timely sales & marketing strategic information
- Continuously keep the sales pipeline full with deals at various types and stages, including fresh/new (qualified) leads/introductions, mid and late stage sales life cycle targets.
- Prepare, lead and assist project implementation for new customers and contracts.
- Engages prospects and customers to present the company’s services, always furthering relationships up the value continuum towards the advisory (value added role).
- Performs all other duties as assigned and requested by management.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree from University, ideally with major/concentrations in business/marketing, logistics and/or supply chain management, or equivalent degree.
- 3+ years of related outside sales experience, with a demonstrable familiarity with business and strong shipper relationships in diversified industries.
- A unique combination of good interpersonal and communications/presentation skills, both written and oral, coupled with a sharp business acumen and consultative sales approach.
- Good analytical skills combined with strategic acumen.
- Relevant (functionally specific) job knowledge and experience, including ocean & air freight, import and export, warehousing and distribution and documentation requirements in Nigeria.
- Ability to sell/represent the company’s other lines of business including customs brokerage, consolidation/CFS and related value added information services.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 17th October, 2015