Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Sales Executive for our client, a conglomerate of commercial, industrial and service-orientated organizations with diverse fields of operation in food sector, manufacturing sector and automobile sector.
Job Title: Sales Executive
An ambitious, determined and self-motivated Car Sales Executive who is able to talk to people, build a genuine rapport with them, and identify exactly what it is that they want from a car. The individual will be responsible for achieving volume/value target for our brands as per the prescribed criteria, He / She should be able to talk to people, build a genuine rapport with them, identify and develop new customers to maximize width & depth of distribution and be responsible for continuous tracking & monitoring of secondary sales in the automobile sector.
- Meeting customers face to face and holding sales discussions with them, writing up sales contracts.
- Develop promotional materials including marketing collateral and print copies
- Decision Making: Makes timely and appropriate choices based on accurate analysis and experience.
- Use sound judgment even in conditions of uncertainty.
- Maintain and develop new customer’s database and carry out market research.
- Anticipate impact of decisions and plans how to manage risk.
- Communication: Provides both verbal and written information in a timely, clear and concise manner. Expresses ideas effectively, adjusting style, tools and mode to the needs of others. Listens attentively, and summarizes or asks questions, when needed, to clarify information.
- Determining and achieving the sales goals of the organisation and identifying new market segments
- Preparing car purchase packages and cold calling up qualified sales prospects.
- Negotiating the terms of a sales agreement and closing sales, following-up with in-bound telephone enquiries, walk in prospects and emails enquiries.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Plan and carry out sales activities based on budgets and sales targets, perform follow-up calls on sales enquiries.
Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate with a Degree / Diploma in Sales & Marketing will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3-4 years working Experience in a previous related retail automobile company.
- Proven ability to set, monitor and manage target & deadline.
- Able to work as part of a busy sales team. Ability to build a rapport with a wide range of people.
- Good Communicator (Oral & Written both) and should be able to represent organization
- Must have good working knowledge of MS Project.
- Experience in working with the sales force, outside vendor partners and ad agencies to successfully promote and move product to end-user customers
- Experience of a flexible approach to managing and prioritizing a high workload and multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with tight deadline
- A Dynamic communicator and an overall high achiever
How to Apply