Xnet Security Technologies Limited – We are an innovative & dynamic company that evolved from a team of dedicated professionals based in Europe and Nigeria. Established since 2003, we are currently Nigeria’s largest vehicle tracking company, with over 50 fully qualified installation and recovery engineers nationwide.
We are committed to providing best of breed high technology solutions in asset security and management to ensure that our clients’ assets have over 95% chance of recovery when stolen. We do this by pulling together cutting edge telematics technology to deliver robust and reliable solutions for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Ref. No: SESS/103
Locations: Benin/Warri, Edo
- Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the Sales personnel will undertake a wide range of tasks including:
- Selling of highly intelligent vehicle tracking solutions and speed limiter devices in the designated locations
- Demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features to potential customers
- Developing and qualifying buyers;
- Closing sales.
- Liaise with potential customers for new business deals
- Provide customers with quotations
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Represent the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Record sales and send copies to the sales office
- Review own sales performance from time to time
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Humanities, Social Sciences or any other related field.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to remain calm and focused under pressure.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar position.
- Applicants must possess sufficient IT knowledge and should not be more than 28 years old.
- Sales experience within a vehicular tracking, IT or logistics environment will be an added advantage.
The ideal candidates must be:
- Resident in Benin or Warri
- Charismatic, experienced and highly motivated for the job
- High caliber graduates with exceptional sales development skills and strategies to excel in a very competitive market
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]using the role as the subject of their e-mails (i.e. Sales Executive_Benin/Warri Region).
- All applications MUST be accompanied by a cover letter (attached or pasted on the main body of the email).
- Candidates are also advised to save their CV’s in their own real names.
- Failure to adhere to this will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.