Internet Solutions Nigeria Limited (ISN) is a leading connectivity provider serving a diverse client base in various sectors in Nigeria.
Since inception in 1997, the company’s customer base has escalated to over 200 organizations which include multinational and local corporations. ISN provides a broad range of connectivity services and integrated solutions (voice, cellular backhaul, GPRS / internet, VSAT, VPNs) through its products.
Job Title: Sales Executive
• Collaborates with sales and marketing teams to effectively achieve organizational goals
• Prospects and cold-calls on businesses and organizations
• Regularly follows up on inbound leads and sales inquiries
• Responds to customer/client inquiries, suggestions, complaints and other details, by phone, online video conferences and email
• Suggests and implements a closing business strategy relative to sales
Continuously works for organizational process improvement, providing input to the sales and marketing teams to refine processes and cater to new and emerging market opportunities
• Enters, updates and maintains daily sales activities and client/customer information into Sales database
• Manages and updates interaction of Sales force and CRM
• Pitches clients and customers to decide, buy and use the company’s services
• Plans an effective sales targeting approach to the assigned sales territory
• Education: Minimum Bachelor’s in the related field. (BBA, Bachelor’s in Sales or Marketing will be preferred)
– 3 to 5 years of sales experience in ISP
– 1-2 years of software/technology sales experience will be a plus
• Reference and character certificates from previous employers
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• A strong CRM history and capability of effectively handling sales, executing full life cycle during sales
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly growing business
• Customer focused approach and ability to learn and adapt to needs and changes quickly.
How to Apply
Send a copy of your CV to Toni@internetsolutions.net.ng with a valid email and telephone number. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 20th of October, 2015