Rainbow Group International is a conglomerate of 35 companies operating outside and within West Africa. Today the Rainbow Group has come a long way since its birth in 1999, achieving gradual growth and success along the way. We have focused on continuing the legacy and to build on our heritage with the underlying ethos of Innovation, Commitment, Proactive, Customer Focused and Integrity.
We are blessed with partners who continue to believe in and support us in our long and adventurous journey towards achieving success and excellence.
While we also depend on the innovation and commitment of our diligent employees who carry out their responsibilities with utmost pride and dedication, with the primary objective of keeping the promises we give to our customers.
Job Title: Sales Executive/Customer Care Agent
• Servicing existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
• Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
• Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports,such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Promote high customer service.
• Maintain awareness of promotions and advertisements
• Aid customers in locating merchandize
• Assist customers to make the right choice in the selection of items
• Communicate customers request to management
• Replenish merchandize and monitor stock
• Participate in yearend inventory and cycle count
• Ensure accurate reconciliation of till floats and petty cash Minimum Qualifications;
• Hnd or B.sc. in any Sciences or Social Sciences’ discipline
• 1-2 years work experience in related areas Training;
Selected Candidates will be trained on; Call center policies, processes and procedures Computer applications, technology and systems training Relationship Management Telephone/ physical interactions etiquettes Sales strategies/ costumers’ relationship RGI products
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send resume/CV to; [email protected]
Application deadline November 20, 2015.