Job Title: Sales/Driver
- The position of driver sales worker consists of driving a truck or other vehicles over established routes or within an established territory and sell goods.
- Arrange merchandise and sales promotion displays or issue sales promotion materials to customers;
- Call on prospective customers to explain company services or to solicit new business;
- Collect money from customers, make change, and record transactions on customer receipts;
- Drive trucks to deliver such items as sachet and bottled water, any other product of the company.
- Inform regular customers of new products or services and price changes;
- Listen to and resolve customers’ complaints regarding products or services;
- Record sales or delivery information on daily sales or delivery record;
- Review lists of dealers, customers, or station drops and load trucks;
- Write customer orders and sales contracts according to company guidelines.
- Any other task assigned by management.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: [email protected]