We are a human resources firm dedicated to helping our clients find, grow and retain the best talent in the global marketplace.
We challenge ourselves everyday to go beyond our client’s expectations in providing them with world class consulting and human capital development services.
Job Title: Sales Development Representative
- Use email, phone, chat and other tools to connect with key executives in mid-large enterprise organizations as well as utilizing Internet information sources to build and maintain a lead development pipeline
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the company’s products – and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers to successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Research customers, identify decision makers, educate prospects and qualify buying interest and sense of urgency
- Leverage extensive resources and methodology to research and build “cold accounts” (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, cold calling, chat)
- Penetrate, profile, qualify and schedule well qualified appointments with key decision makers within “targeted” companies
- Penetrate, profile, qualify and schedule well qualified appointments with key decision makers in the “targeted” companies
- Meet and exceed daily and weekly email/call goals as well as deliver a high quantity of well qualified sales opportunities each month/quarter
- Articulate the company’s value proposition to key decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest
- Experience in sales, business development, marketing and other customer facing roles preferred but not required
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications a plus
- Ability to demonstrate an aptitude for technology
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Highly motivated self-starter with competitive personality and strong attention to detail
- Team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in a fast paced, goal oriented sales environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply