GIBADI, Africa’s #1 Online Industrial Store, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Associate
- As a Sales Associate, you are required to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned market segment by effectively selling the company’s products to existing and potential customers.
- Promotes, sells, and secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Personally contacts and secures new business customers.
- Demonstrates products to existing and potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned market segment to generate new business revenue for the organizations products.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits to existing and prospective customers.
- Coordinates sales effort with other departments in the organization.
- Analyses the markets potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
- Identifies advantages and compares organizations products for better sales outcome.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution for customer problems and complaints.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must possess 2 years work experience in Sales/Marketing.
- Must be able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication.
- Effective planning and organization skills.
- High energy and resilience
- OND/HND/B.Sc in Social Science or any relevant discipline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and CRM software
- Must be sales driven and results-oriented.
- You will have a positive personality with a proven ability to build lasting relationships
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 2nd February, 2016.