Job Title: Sales and Marketing Officer
- Attract new customers, distributors and create new sales outlets within and outside the state
- Ensure adequate distribution of bread to all our distributors
- Market all our products within and outside the state
- Ensure distribution van allocated to you is neat and clean at all times
- Obtain useful information about the market, distributors and retailers
- Provide weekly action plan at the beginning of each week and feedback at the end of the week
- Submit monthly report to management outlining geographical locations covered, number of new customers generated (outlets & distributors), Challenges encountered, new opportunities identified etc.
- Ensure weekly and monthly sales targets set for your department are achieved
- Follow up on and ensure collection of receivables/outstanding payments from all customers and distributors
- Effectively supervise all sales staff and ensure compliance with company policy
- Carry out market research and advise management on new opportunities
- Perform other functions assigned by management
- Must have any of the following degree OND, HND, or BSc. in any discipline.
- Candidate with good practical marketing experience with a bakery for at least two years will be preferred.
- Have a friendly personality and can interact well with people
- Pay rigorous attention to details
- Should be between 25 and 40 years old
- Must be able to prepare weekly/monthly activity report.
- Only candidate residing in or willing to relocate to Port Harcourt will be considered
How to Apply
Remuneration very attractive. Including opportunity to earn very good commission on sales. Qualified candidates should forward their CV to [email protected] within two weeks of this advertisement