Nestlé S.A. is a Swiss multinational food and beverage company headquartered in Vevey, Switzerland. It is the largest food company in the world measured by revenues.
Nestlé’s products include baby food, bottled water, breakfast cereals, coffee and tea, confectionery, dairy products, ice cream, frozen food, pet foods, and snacks. Twenty-nine of Nestlé’s brands have annual sales of over CHF1 billion (about US$1.1 billion), including Nespresso, Nescafé, Kit Kat, Smarties, Nesquik, Stouffer’s, Vittel, and Maggi. Nestlé has 447 factories, operates in 194 countries, and employs around 333,000 people. It is one of the main shareholders of L’Oreal, the world’s largest cosmetics company.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Sales Analyst Job Opportunity at Nestlé Nigeria
Job Position: Sales Analyst
The Sales Analyst is the Co-pilot to the branch sales management team. He/she provides technical and analytical support to aid sales operations at branch level, through the use of sales data and tools towards sustainable profit growth.
- Work closely with sales team in target setting process, implementation of group guidelines, local procedures and internal/external audit recommendations within the branch.
- Develop & maintain the necessary tools to capture the secondary sales, distribution figures and distributors infrastructure in the branch and report to Head Office on regular basis.
- Collate, consolidate and validate distributors stock holding and communicate same to Head Office on a regular basis.
- Monitor evolution of Sales Force MOGE’s and analyze / challenge sales branch on resource allocation. Support sales organization on annual resource planning and variance tracking in the branch.
- Custodian of Branch operation Assets, efficient CAPEX control and provide regular feedback to the sales controller and fixed assets accountant.
Ensure effective reconciliation of all promotion carried out in the branch and provide monthly report to the HO.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- BSc/ HND in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Accounting (at least second class lower/ upper credit)
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated clarity in both writting and speaking.
- Analystical mindset.
- Proficient use of MS Office applications especially excel
- Good understanding of financial drivers, accounting rules and principles.
- Good orgazinational and planning skill
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should CLICK HERE TO APPLY