Cisco – The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services.
As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Virtual Sales Account Manager
The Business Entity:
- Global Virtual Sales is on a journey of Transformation.
- This journey will result in a Transformation of the experience for our customers, partners, stakeholders and employees, driving higher relevance and stronger business results for Cisco.
- Two of Cisco’s top priorities are focusing on growth in the Commercial market globally; and building an Industry Leading Cloud/Software Sales Engine.
- Our Global Virtual Sales organization, which leverages virtual technology to grow revenue and build relationships with customers and partners, is expanding our sales coverage to help accelerate these areas of the business.
- Global Virtual Sales is the incubator of talent for the rest of Cisco. Our teams are involved mainly in Commercial, Enterprise and Public Sector business, but also Channels and the different architectures.
- We carry full responsibility over large territories, with productivities over $3,5M, and our ambition is to develop the business and generate double digit growth. We are focusing on our customers and are driven by results.
- We are covering the entire Cisco’s portfolio, that’s why we need smart and agile Sales people, who are ready to execute and accelerate on our core business, and to disrupt by leveraging the new sales models (cloud, services & software).
Role & Responsibilities
- Owns end-customer relationships, carries legal quota and is responsible for the growth of a fixed set of named Accounts.
- Develop/Hunt for opportunities through sales & marketing activities to end customers and with partners to drive technology penetration in their account list.
- Collaborate with aligned sales roles to close the deals once an opportunity is identified.
- Responsible for forecasting accuracy and updating salesforce.com
- BS/BA or equivalent
- 3-5 years of related sales experience, preferably in a contact center or fast moving sales environment. IT experience a plus
- Understands competitive environment and can autonomously position Cisco solutions successfully. Further able to gain advantage on competition by moving beyond product vs. product situations into other areas of decision making process such as original drafting of RFP or compelling financing solutions, etc
- Role model ability to articulate the value of a converged data, voice and video network.
- French and English speaking
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills.
- Effective CRM Utilization
- Cisco sales, product & technical certifications preferred.
- CSE and CCDA or CCNA Certification
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online