Coollink is the leading provider of the fastest Internet in Nigeria. Incorporated in 2001, Coollink (an AIM Group Company) is a Nigerian ISP with its head-office located in Lagos and a nation-wide presence: Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano.
Over the years, we have ensured the highest levels of customer responsiveness and service quality, a trait which has earned us long-standing relationships with our customers and made us the most reliable ISP in Nigeria. We offer solutions to provide customers with value-added services and support, enabling them to focus on their business instead of their network and internet connection.
Coollink provides offers in the areas of broadband Internet, fixed and wireless network, fiber optic and Vsat connections for both business and residential customers. We also provide e-mail solutions, VPN and data recovery center for business customers. The company’s own network provides most of the Nigerian territory with high performance network via fibre optic cable and Vsat.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
Locations: Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt
- Responsible for building business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Will be responsible for identifying business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Responsible for Achieving sales targets
- Seek regular informal feedback from customers
- Build and maintain a cordial and productive working relationship with the Support and Customer Care Department
- Updating the Daily and Weekly Prospect Reports
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending trade exhibitions, conferences, meetings and educational workshops; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Carry out needs analysis and recommendation of the right solution based on individual needs
- Ensure prompt and timely after sales follow-up is carried out.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key customers
- Ensure prompt follow up on all customer complaint.
- Ensure and maintain high quality standards by ensuring all Customer complaints are attended to promptly and with high levels of urgency.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a B.Sc from a good University
- Minimum of 3 years cognate work experience in Sales, preferably in an ISP company
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Presentation Skills
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]