Sage Capital Investments – We are a global real estate investment and development firm with the vision to deliver exceptional real estate products. We are looking for an experienced and high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping Sage Capital competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential and crafting sales plans.
Sage Capital Investments is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing realistic monthly quotas for the sales executives.
- Designing and implementing a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Maintains sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains sales staff performance by motivation, counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Setting objectives and monitor performance of sales executives
- Drive growth by implementing superior marketing strategies, analyzing trend and results.
- Developing field sales action plans and sustenance of sales volume
- Establishes and adjusts sales strategies by monitoring the national economy, and competition.
- Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- People Management and Clients relationships
- Sales planning and competitive analysis
- Marketing concepts and positioning
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- A minimum of a university bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Committed to continuous education.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
175,000 – 250,000
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]
Note: A Female candidate is preferred
Application Deadline 10th July, 2017.