Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited was established in 1993 and incorporated in 2000 and have since grown into one of the leading forwarders in Nigeria, with representation in all major countries in the Globe. We have invested in a strong network of agents; all committed to the efficient handling of air and sea freight shipments, Door to Door services.
Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Safety/Quality Personnel
- Conduct compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support Health,
- Safety and Environmental management.
- Maintain relevant HSE logs and documentation.
- Observe HSE regulations, wears all required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports them to the proper personnel.
- Ability to work with employees and achieve cultural change in the face of potential resistance
- Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as our customers and regulatory agencies.
- Prepare applicable HSE reports as necessary.
- Provide assistance and advice on HSE issues to make recommendations to management.
- Participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis
- Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and clients.
- Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE training
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to:
Application Deadline 11th November, 2016.