Crowdfolx Shipping and Logistics – As part of the UniGroup family of companies, Crowdfolx Logistics has more than 50 years experience customizing solutions to meet unique transportation and logistics needs. We bring you the experience and expertise of the nation’s most well-known and trusted names in the transportation industry, United Van Lines and Mayflower Transit, along with the global footprint of UniGroup Relocation.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Safety Manager Job Opportunity At Crowdfolx Shipping and Logistics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Safety Manager
- Achieve zero incident in Property Loss Prevention PLP.
- Advise management on safety issues by providing resource information on health and safety.
- Ensures the company comply with all applicable legal requirements and other requirements i.e. The Crowdfolx Shipping and Logistics Operating Requirements.
- Ensure zero major accidents and promote injury free workplace environment.
- Ensure the implementation of Company’s Health and Safety Policies and Practices and conducting occupational health and safety trainings in the Plant, Shipping/Transportation and reduce the risks and costs associated with work related accidents/incidents.
- Promote company reputation through workplace environment that support productivity, health and safety.
- B.Sc or HND in Engineering, Physical / Biological Sciences or related field.
- Safety Certifications (NEBOSH and OHSAS 18001) will be added advantage.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies will be added advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Creativity and Innovation
- Team player
- Influencing and persuasion
- Good command of English (in oral and written forms) is essential.
- FMCG dynamics
- Leadership/supervisory skills
- Numeracy and analytical skills
- Integrity/Accountability Cost Control
- Strong Personality, convincing posture, self-motivated to perform.
- Behavioral integrity, objectivity of judgment.
- Able to travel within and outside the country.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]