Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Safety Auditor Job Vacancy At Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Fire Safety Auditor
- Fire Safety Auditors attend buildings and carry out a visual inspection of the Building’s Fire Safety Systems and Equipment, and the associated supportive documentation to ensure the installed systems and equipment are compliant to a nominated standard.
- The work of an auditor is often fast-paced and requires attention to detail.
- Auditors work independently, but collaborate with the building owners to compile all site-associated information to support the audit and its report compliance or Non Compliance outcome.
- Fire Safety Auditors for this project will work in small (4 person) teams and will be deployed daily on a split shift system, from strategic locations across the Emirates.
- Applicants must present with a current medical certificate and be willing to work overseas (UAE) on a long term basis. Applicants who meet the job requirements outlined on page 2 will be given preference. All applicants must be able to pass the UAE work visa requirements. Qualifications and certificates must also be presented during the interview.
- It is also preferred that all applicants have a current drivers licence but this is NOT a mandatory requirement, as Fire Safety Audit Teams will be deployed in a company vehicle with a driver.
The main requirements needed to become a UAE Fire Safety Auditor:
- Experience in Fire Safety Audits whilst referring to performance standards and construction codes in either the Gulf or other countries.
- Review and assessment of fire alarm detection and warning systems
- Review and assessment of Fire Sprinkler and suppression systems.
- Thorough knowledge in the use of Standards and Performance Codes
- Effective Communication Skills ( English)
- Knowledge of NFPA advantageous however not essential.
- Report writing.
- You must have a minimum 3 + years experience in the field of fire protection Inspections, or testing, or Auditing.
- Auditing of systems will require a fundamental knowledge of:
- Passive Fire Systems such as Fire Rated Materials and Equipment.
- Egress Pathways.
- Emergency Exit Signs and emergency lighting (Point and central).
- Suppression systems and equipment – Sprinklers, Gaseous, Hydrant, and hose reels.
- Booster Pumps and Water Storage Tanks
- Early Warning Automatic Fire Detection Systems
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: [email protected]