At RS Hunter, we believe our clients have the resources, what we do is to galvanise, advice, and partner with our clients to understand the peculiarities of their businesses and then offer the best HR solutions and strategies that work.
Our objective is to focus on creating an overall people driven value through training, expert HR advisory services and value enhancement to our clientsin small business medium sector range while providing support to larger organisations in the areas of recruitment and executive selection
Job Title: Product Manager (Oncology)
To develop and implement marketing strategies, goals and operational plans to maximize top line and product performance for the company’s Oncology- new portfolio range of products.
Delivery of sales targets
- Delivery of set sales budgets for new portfolio, in synergy with current portfolio
- Monitor business performance and external environment via appropriate tools to deliver on business objectives.
- Accurate management of budgets for brand.
- Identify critical success factors and develop well thought out marketing programmes core to addressing critical success factors.
- To ensure plans/strategies accommodate the changes taking place in the market and respond to customer/patient needs.
- To be fully conversant with the customer, market place, key dynamics, and policies in the market, in addition to have up-to-date knowledge of key competitors, their competitive argumentation, and their likely strategies.
- To work with various functions to ensure the organisation’s capability is in line with long-term portfolio strategy.
- Creates and delivers operational plans appropriate to life cycle of brand to optimise return for the organisation.
- Full accountability for brand and delivery of all programmes related to it.
- Acts as brand champion to create enthusiasm and focus internally and with external customers and agencies.
- Devise and implement product strategies that will achieve optimal long-term performance across the channel portfolio in terms of market share and product performance.
- Manage the Integrated Product Strategy (IPS), and annual marketing/operational planning and budgeting processes.
Proactive development of marketing and promotional mix to meet brand objectives and customer needs
- Be involved in Launch Readiness Review (LRR) and actions to prepare pipe-line products for launch.
- Develop marketing and promotional material and resources to support the Franchise
- To ensure that all marketing/promotional material is NP4 approved before use or issuance in the field, and manage the internal NP4 approval process.
- To manage advertising and creative agencies to ensure optimal advertising and promotional activities/materials to support the Franchise.
Ethics, Integrity and Compliance:
- Works within Ethics and Compliance policies and ensures those around him/her do the same
- Informs local Pharmacovigilance Operations and/or Medical Departments without delay of any adverse event information or new data on products which they receive
- Works to ensure a diverse and inclusive environment, free from all forms of discrimination and harassment
Key performance indicators/ Measures of success
- Deliver sales budgets of new portfolio, in synergy with current portfolio
- Manage and optimize relationships with all relevant external agencies and patient (and other) groups through development of effective relationships.
- Deliver operational plans on time and to a high standard.
- Build and develop strategic forecasting to optimize business opportunity
- Launch and life cycle management
- Full financial accountability of Advertising and Promotion budgets
- Full understanding and use of key market research approaches and giving recommendations and acting on results that create positive business outcome.
Financial responsibility: Contributes to overall sales & marketing targets budget responsibility for marketing assignments
Based in: Lagos, Nigeria
- University degree in Science and /or degree in Business marketing
- 5-10 years sales and marketing experience within pharmaceutical industry, inclusive 3 years in product or brand management position; experience in oncology/specialty brands an added advantage
- Sensitive to the pharmaceutical market and strong analytical skills.
- Able to travel regionally and internationally
- Experience in multiple countries within Africa
- Knowledge of Pharma industry and its changing environment
- Strategic thinker with strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills;
English (French will be an added advantage)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply