River of Living Waters Ministries, a growing church located in Lagos State, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified and God fearing candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Editor/Communication Director
- He/She must possess a minimum of BA Degree (2nd Class Lower) in English and a Diploma in Marketing from an approved University.
- Able to create an environment to ensure a sustained high demand for books authored by the General Overseer and the general stock of Christian books/journals in the Church’s bookshop.
- Proficiency in MS Office is compulsory.
- Between the age 30-35 years.
- At least 5 years hands-on experience in the Publishing/Printing Media.
- Must be able to edit and transcribe message both in Audio and text format, as well as publish books.
Job Title: Church Administrator
- Candidate must possess a minimum of HND in Accounting from a recognised Institution.
- He/She must have handled accounting and Administrative functions in similar positions in other organisations
- Proficiency in accounting software packages such as QuickBooks, Peachtree and Safe etc; and MS Office Suite is compulsory.
- Pastoral calling an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 8th June, 2016.