Inland Containers Nigeria Limited is a fully indigenous organization incorporated in February, 1980 to provide Port Services to the hinterland shipping communities in the country.
The Company was born out of necessity and packaged as a veritable intervention facilitator to assist the rapid industrialization and development of the hinterland.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Risk Management Officer
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a similar role
- Reports to Head, Business control and Risk Manager.
- Prepares reports on the state of compliance with policies and procedures.
- Assist in development of business continuity plans
- Analyses different potential business risks and its impact on business performance
- Monitors effectiveness of established policies and controls.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 6th October 2015.