Pedabo is a Nigeria-based firm providing independent & specialist support in Financial and Tax consulting to both government & private organisations.
Pedabo is a member of Morison International, a global association of leading professional service firms, established to meet the cross-border accounting, auditing, tax and business consulting needs of clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Risk Assessment and Control Manager
- In-depth knowledge of risk assessment and control methodology applicable to entities in various sectors
- Acquaintance with and excellent application knowledge of global risk assessment and control standards including, internal audit, inter control and quality assurance standards.
- High level knowledge of auditing procedures, including statistical sampling and the use of various computer systems and software.
- Preparation and review of various audit reports for all aspects of risk assessment and control for clients.
- Ability to work under tight schedules and deliver as well as
- Coordinates the work performed on special projects.
- Ability to develop products and services independently in the areas of internal audit, risk assessment, quality assurance, regulatory compliance, corporate governance, forensic, IT Audit, Transaction and Accounting risk management among others for small and medium size entities
- Ability to plan and coordinate engagements, including: determining areas of specific risk for each engagement; preparation of audit work programs, man-hour and staff schedules and the determination of internal auditing anf general risk assessment procedures to be used; directing, leading and instructing audit staff and reviewing work for sufficiency of scope and accuracy; and monitor budgeted project hours.
- Adequate knowledge of forensic audit and accounting methodology and globally accepted standards and procedures.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
Education and Experience
- Professional accounting qualification and/or a Bachelor Degree and Master Degree in Accounting or any Financial related course.
- ACA/ACCA qualification.
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills including leading teams.
- 8+ years of internal audit and risk management experience, ideally with exposure to various sectors. Sound Financial Reporting and Accounting knowledge. Experience in IT audit would be added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online