Riddle Technologies Limited – approach to business is to strive to make technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your organization. To be a leading provider of technology in our area of business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and deliver the best of our services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying the needs of its clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
Specific Responsibilities of the job:
- Develops strategic plans by studying business and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions and making recommendations to management.
- Accomplishes business objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Responsible for preparing financial report for effective management & clearly showing operational effectiveness by his efforts.
- Supports management in formulating policies and projects and making policies recommendations.
- Responsible for identifying new business opportunities to deepen revenue base.
- Able to cross sell the company’s various products.
- CRM- Customer Relationship Management
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Plan & review marketing activities, results and expectations with employees on regular basis.
- B.Sc/HND in any relevant discipline.
- A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Identifies the Knowledge, Skills & Attitudes required for success on the job.
- Strong Business Understanding
- Strong competitor understanding & Analysis
- Strong understanding of the various operating environment
- Supervisory Skills
- Report Writing
- Performance Management
- Ability to read, understand & interpret different documents of business records and statistical reports of company. Attitude
- Commitment to excellence
- Attention to details
- Counseling skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, performance & proficiency management, staffing management, time management, coordination, training, financial planning and strategy management,
- Efficient in standards development and sound in decision making and strategic management.
- Good mathematical skills & know how to apply it to interpret financial information & budgets preparation.
- Microsoft Office Suite
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 11th April, 2016