Riddle Technologies Limited – Approach to business is to strive to make technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your organization.
To be a leading provider of technology in our area of business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and deliver the best of our services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying the needs of its clients.
Riddle Technologies Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer Intern
- We are looking to hire a Marketing & Business Development Intern to work with us on a variety of marketing research and business development projects for a variety of clients and client categories.
- Conducting research on markets and competition
- Coordinating proposal development; and updating marketing plans. The intern will also have the opportunity to attend and participate in client presentations and brainstorming sessions as needed.
- Identifying target markets, market opportunities, and clients to pursue; researching prospective clients
- Must be book smart and street smart, demonstrate the ability to quickly come up to speed on the current situation and then undertake a variety of marketing research tasks, including preparing proposals for clients to meet their unique needs and interacting professionally with clients and staff.
- A working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite is required. OND, HND, B.Sc. can apply.
- During internship, you will be paid a stipend with an opportunity to land a permanent position with us after 3-month programme.
- You can earn unlimited income during internship from revenue generated.
Job Title: PHP Programmer/Web Application Developer
- Work on multiple projects at the same time and ensure projects are completed on time.
- Design, build and support web application.
- Interface with clients to understand their needs and translate this to the design and implementation of the application.
- Produce intuitive and appealing UI.
- Should possess the ability to develop logic, write codes, test, debug, document and install software in accordance with industry best practices and specific internal procedures and standards.
- Degree in Computer Science or any relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Skilled in breaking down features into requirements, giving time estimates, and writing test procedures.
- Must be self-motivated, independent, proactive and an effective team player.
- PHP and MySQL.
- GIT & BitBucket.
- HTML, HTML5, & CSS3.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st July, 2016.