Richmeal Foods & Beverages Company – a company involves with production, marketing and sales of superior quality foods & beverages, headquartered at Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria, requires Sales competent expertise and professionals on the role of providing competitive sales growth expertise and support in the capacity below:
Job Title: National Sales Manager (NSM)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Reporting to : Managing Director
Hours: Full time Monday to Friday (8am – 6pm)
Salary Scale: NGN 1,440,000.00 – NGN 1,800,000.00
Achieved Record: NGN 250 Million to 500 million
- The National Sales Manager will be responsible for managing and cultivating entire Sales Projections and market penetration strategies.
- The position will report directly to the MD.
- The National Sales Manager will be responsible for the entire national geographic sales territories; South-South, South-West, South-East, Northern Region and all in all in charge of Pan Nigeria value chain.
- This person will manage relationships with other staff functions and distributor(s) to ensure appropriate resources are available and ensure to support achievement of Richmeal’s overall sales KPI.
- The National Sales Manager will work spearheading a collaborative environment within our sales team to maximize revenue opportunities and optimize profits.
- The individual will increase the company’s market share by building strategic relationships in a highly-segmented marketplace comprised of both top leading international FMCG brand and leading National FMCG brand and also top indigenous brands etc.
Relevance (Key Responsibilities)
- Supervise all sales activities departments and personnel involved in Sales.
- Provides leadership on the day-lo-day operations of ,the sales department, while maintaining focus on the company’s strategic goals and also motivating his sales team
- Establishes performance goals for all sales department employees, and monitors performance on a continual basis.
- Encourage and motivate sales team through appropriate leadership. mentoring, guidance Incentives and support.
- Ensures the achievement of overall sales quota by the sales team.
- To ensure that all administrative procedures in the department are in place and functioning effectively.
- Prepare sales and market forecast.
- Continuously monitor and ensure reporting of competitive activities in the field.
- Keep proper and accurate information of customer/ salesmen receivables and ensure compliance with the company’s credit policy at all times.
- Oversees all training & development of personnel involved in Sales.
- Develop/participates with the senior management in the-development of the strategic plan for the company.
- Direct department(s) to achieve objectives established in the Company’s Strategic Plan.
- Prepare, secure management approval and implement yearly budget for the entire sales team.
- Regularly review, monitoring and control revenue and expense targets to positively impact on the company’s operations.
- Ensure compliance with all company’s procedures, processes and policies by the sales team.
- Coordinates sales operations with all other departments divisions of the Company.
- Develop maintains/ improves business relations with all segments of company’s customers.
- Establish and maintain new contracts with government institutions corporate/distributors country-wide
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor degree/MBA from an accredited Nigerian university and NYSC certificate.
- Minimum of 10 Years cognate work experience, 5 year must be in sales management with good knowledge of Nigerian geographical spread of sales of foods & beverage and FMCG Blue Chip Company.
- Must be ready to travel to any part of the country as the case might arise.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License with driving experience.
- Demonstrate strong leadership capabilities to build and manage sales team.
- Showcase good knowledge of FMCG/F&B market and ability to develop strategies for every state.
- Strong relationship within the closed market I.e. leading shopping outlets.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision. Dignity of service, drive and integrity will be a paramount requirement.
- Must exhibit proof of achievable monthly sales turnover record of NGN 250 million.
- Must showcase pre-established distributors/wholesalers network across the 36 states of Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application with CV and cover letter to:[email protected]
Your cover letter must include the following:
- Why you want this job
- How your background and experience make you most suitable candidate
- One or more examples where you have exhibited with detailed demonstrated examples of success in delivering on responsibilities that are relevant to this role.
- If you are a not a Nigerian citizen (details of your rights to work in Nigeria must be bonafide as this job doesn’t qualify to process working visas).
- Please explain if you have any disability that may prevent you from been shortlisted as to provide you with recommended assistance to participate.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date above
- Ability to speak Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba will be an added advantage.
Application Deadline 15th April, 2016